AmScope USB-C Rechargeable Binocular Compound Microscope 40X-2500X
USB-C Rechargeable & Portable
A USB-C to USB-A cable and three rechargeable AA batteries are included, giving more options for how and where you are able to use your microscope. The low power consumption allows you to plug into any USB port such as a wall adapter, laptop/PC, or power bank to power the LED illuminator and simultaneously charge the batteries. This makes it the perfect microscope for large classrooms where power outlets are limited or for field research and mobile labs. The USB-C cable should only be plugged into the microscope when rechargeable batteries or no batteries are installed. Never plug in power when normal AA batteries are in the microscope.
- Newly designed, the B120C-R Binocular Compound Microscope includes updated quality-of-life features such as dual power with Universal USB-C to USB and included AA rechargeable batteries.
- 40X to 2500X expanded magnification range using high-quality, color-coded objective lenses, and 10X and 25X eyepieces for six unique settings ideal for viewing cellular structures and microorganisms.
- An economical microscope for students and professionals, the B120C-R packs high-quality optics and refined mechanics into a compact form.
- The Siedentopf binocular head has a comfortable 30° incline, can be rotated 360°, and provides interpupillary and dioptric adjustments to suit any user.
- Students and professionals alike will appreciate the 3-axis mechanical stage with low-position controls, and the coaxial coarse and fine focus for their ergonomics and efficiency.
- The bright, daylight-balanced LED illumination uses our specialized fly-eye lens for improved uniformity and contrast, and the centerable condenser assures proper alignment.
The new B120C-R binocular compound microscope sports a new design and updated quality-of-life features such as dual power with Universal USB-C to USB and included AA rechargeable batteries! It is designed for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations, and laboratory applications. An ideal microscope for teachers and students, including those in medical school or with a major in biology. It has a number of advancements in functionality compared to other microscopes in its class, such as enhanced LED lighting, centerable condenser, and Siedentopf head adjustments. Use the microscope for studying fixed or live cells, bacteria, plants and soil, or water samples.
One binocular microscope head One microscope body Four objective lenses: 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X One pair 10X eyepieces One pair 25X eyepieces One blue color filter One dust cover One sample immersion oil 3x AA rechargeable batteries Type-C to USB cable
Shipping is with The Courier Guy
Collection from our offices in Midrand can be arranged