28X-220X 5MP Continuous Parfocal Zoom USB Digital Microscope with Track-stand
OverViewThe UTP5100B is a 5MP USB digital microscope with an effective zoom-magnification range of 28X to 220X. With a working distance of 19mm, and a field-of-view ranging from 8mm to 1.3mm, this microscope is suited for c...
The UTP5100B is a 5MP USB digital microscope with an effective zoom-magnification range of 28X to 220X. With a working distance of 19mm, and a field-of-view ranging from 8mm to 1.3mm, this microscope is suited for certain types of industrial and biological inspection. With an integrated 5MP digital imaging sensor and LED ring-light, all you need is a computer to be up and running. The solid metal construction, smooth mechanical zoom-ring, and stable stand make this a truly professional turnkey inspection system.
With software available for Windows, Mac, and Linux, the MU series is a multi-platform imaging solution. The included Windows software offers image-development and measurement tools, as well as advanced compositing features such as image-stitching and extended-depth-of-focus. With the ability to calibrate scales at multiple magnifications, the software can be used for multi-level inspection. Independent preview and capture resolutions allow you to view high-speed video while simultaneously capturing high-definition images. For Mac and Linux, there is a lite version of the software which can capture video and still images, and includes limited processing features.
- Objective Magnification: 0.7X to 5.6X
- Effective Magnification: Approx. 28X to 220X
- Field of View: 8mm to 1.3mm
- Functional Working Distance: 19mm
- Image Sensor Type: CMOS
- Imaging Resolution: 5MP
- Resolutions and Maximum Frame-Rates: 5fps @ 2592x1944, 18fps @ 1280x960, 60fps @ 640x480
- Illumination Type: Variable-intensity LED
- OS Requirements: Windows (32/64 bit) XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OS 10.8+, Linux kernel 3.13+
- Hardware Requirements: Intel Core2 2.8GHz or comparable processor, 2GB RAM, USB2.0 port
- Advanced software for Windows:
- offers Stitching, EDF, video recording and measurement functions
- conducts measurements for lengths, angles, arcs, areas and etc.
- gives your computer screens the same field of view as your microscope's eyepiece
- saves still images in BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, PTL or other formats
- live video and still image capture can be set in different resolutions simultaneously
More features: add layers, watermarks, mosaics, tiles; adjust color balance, exposure, saturation, contrast, orientation; change resolution, histogram, granulation, diffusion; transform images via edge detection, digital image warping; conducts measurements for single, parallel or perpendicular lines and rectangular, elliptical and irregular areas; adds notes, measurements, text, arrows, labels, and etc. using customizable text with different sizes and colors; conducts measurements in microns, millimeters, centimeters, inches, feet, and etc. under any magnification powers with desired tolerances
- Lifetime free software upgrades
- One 5MP USB digital microscope
- One rack stand column
- One stand base
- One reversible white/black stage plate
- One accessory packet with four bolts, washers, and a hex wrench
- One software CD
Shipping is with The Courier Guy
Collection from our offices in Midrand can be arranged