The AMERIGO is a three-in-one equipment engineered to carry out high-resolution nanoparticle size and zeta potential measurements, with the exclusive ability to plug an external remote probe for in situ and contactless measurements. AMERIGO integrates all the technologies and innovations created and patented by Cordouan Technologies.
AMERIGO combines the performances and progressive functionalities of the WALLIS zeta potential analyzer and the VASCO KIN particle size analyzer. This enables the same instrument to be used for high-resolution zeta potential measurements and high-resolution real-time particle size kinetic measurements.
Furthermore, the external in situ remote probe option enables users to “bring the measurement” directly to the sample to carry out contactless measurement without sampling.
Key Features and Benefits
- Frequency-stabilized laser and Artefact-free Avalanche Photodiode (APD) detector guarantee
- Very low scattering samples
- Better measurement accuracy
- Three-in-one compact instrument: zeta potential, nanoparticle size, and remote in situmeasurements
- Digital correlator—Dynamic time-slicing and post-measurement data analysis features
- High-durability vitreous carbon electrodes
- Comprehensive, dedicated software with progressive functionalities
- Photon-counts storage for time-resolved analysis and post-analysis
- Complete report including kinetic analysis
- Easy-to-use interface
- Improved mathematical models
- Improved reliability of results
- 2D color map of size distribution over time
- Possibility to carry out the measurements in a typical cell (10 mm x 10 mm cuvettes—without any specific consumables) or using interchangeable remote heads (see below)
Shipping is with The Courier Guy
Collection from our offices in Midrand can be arranged