It is with great pride that we announce our new partnership with ProMicra. Established in 2004 and based in Prague, Czech, ProMicra have continuously grown and developed their product range. We now supply their premium products that include their impressive microscope cameras and advanced modular software.
The amateur microphotography enthusiast will appreciate the ProMicra quickphoto software that is compatible with Canon® DSLRs, PROMICAM, Lumenera® INFINITY, Olympus® DP cameras, TWAIN sources ( for exact models please contact email@example.com ). This allows for the pairing of DSLR cameras for microphotography with advanced image capture software allowing the user to take accurate, true colour photos.
ProMicra’s quickphoto modular nature allows you to add specific features to suit your exact purpose. The following extensions can be added:
· Deep Focus
· Image Stitching
· Figure Maker
· Record IT
We will expertly assist any enquiries regarding the correct software and extensions required the end-user.
ProMicra’s premium cameras make use of the latest Sony Pregius or Starvis sensors while the 3-5C model has a CMOS CMOSIS sensor. These USB3.0 cameras boast impressive FPS that outperforms many of its competitors. The standard C-Mount adapter makes these cameras versatile for most microscope models. The PROMICRAM LITE series offers an affordable solution for pictures but are limited in their FPS. All ProMicra cameras require the use of quickphoto software solutions.
Optional accessories include the motorized microscope stands for the Deep Focus and HDR extensions as well as button foot switches for more ergonomic use of the quickphoto software. The sunflower illuminator provides unparalleled performance and delivers stunning lighting solutions to acquire unique microphotographs.
Research Papers making use of ProMicra:
· Assessment of spermatozoa in fertile alpaca (Vicugna pacos) males: Study of sperm head morphometry using a nonautomated digital method and sperm morphology based on strict criteria; https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/rda.12907
· Genistein and Selected Phytoestrogen-Containing Extracts Differently Modulate Antioxidant Properties and Cell Differentiation: an in Vitro Study in NIH-3T3, HaCaT and MCF-7 Cells; https://www.upjs.sk/public/media/22390/Susanikova%20et%20al%20Folia%20Biol%202019.pdf
· Neurodegenerative changes in human aging brain. An autopsy study; https://rjme.ro/RJME/resources/files/510110055060.pdf
· Preterm Life in Sterile Conditions: A Study on Preterm, Germ-Free Piglets; https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fimmu.2018.00220/full
· CRISPR/Cas9 in Leishmania mexicana: A case study of LmxBTN1; https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0192723
Let ProMicra and BennyZA create the perfect research solution for any department or subject matter. BennyZA are authorized distributors for ProMicra products.