- Lab ready, full metal compound binocular head microscope, great for science and education with 40x to 2000x powers
- 360° rotatable binocular head with adjustable interpupillary distance, has all glass widefield 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 precision ground DIN achromatic objective lenses- 4x, 10x, 40x and 100x
- Fully mechanical stage with X/Y adjustments and course and fine focus wheel for precise imaging
- Adjustable halogen lower illuminator, 1.25 NA Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm and filters for optimal brightfield imaging- 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
- 10 prepared slides, emersion oil and 3 color filters (green, blue, red) included
These economical yet professional microscopes are the perfect addition to any lab or home. With an all-metal construction, and high quality optics, the Celestron Labs microscopes create an unparalleled enhanced view. The Celestron Labs series features both compound and stereo microscopes with the option of binocular or monocular viewing. All microscopes also come complete with specimens ready for viewing. The compound microscopes are bundled with 10 prepared slides and the stereo microscopes are bundled with 3D bug specimens encased in plastic.
- Up to 2000x Magnification.
- All-Metal Construction.
- Economical and Professional.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 18 January, 2017.