- Professional digital biological microscope with rotating objective lens turret with 3 lens powers: 4x, 10x, and 40x
- 180-degree rotating full color 3.5" TFT LCD screen with onboard software, or TV output for display on large monitors
- Built-in 5MP digital camera captures high-resolution images and 30fps SD video of your specimen
- Fully adjustable mechanical stage for easy slide movement
- 1 GB SD card included so you can save up to 620 high-resolution images, also includes dust cover, rugged canvas carrying case with shoulder strap, 5 prepared slides
With fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, 3.5 inch full color TFT screen and 5 MP CMOS sensor, the LCD Digital Microscope II allows for high-resolution imaging of specimen slides. The microscope even includes a 1 GB SD card, enough storage to capture over 600 high-resolution images for lab reports, papers, lesson, and more.
From 40x magnification up to 1600x with digital zoom, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides, like most traditional microscopes. The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your discoveries with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, schools and research institutions.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 18 January, 2017.