- 40X-1600X eight widefield magnification settings
- Simul-focal trinocular head boasts unique features
- Adjustable 23mm photo port and C-mount adapter included
- 3D two-layer mechanical stage with coaxial coarse and fine focusing and iris Abbe condenser
- Phase contrast kit includes turret iris diaphragm condenser, CT lens, and four phase contrast Plan objectives, 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x.
This phase contrast microscopy system includes a T490A trinocular microscope and a bright & dark field phase contrast kit. It is a perfect laboratory instrument for clinics, Vets, Doctors, and professional students.
The T490A features a unique "simul-focal" optical system with an adjustable trinocular port to enable well-focused clear images on your PC or video screen while simultaneously obtaining sharp, focused images through the eyepieces. Most trinocular microscopes allow you to view either through the trinocular port or the eyepieces only, forcing you to switch between the two. Since these trinocular ports are not "simul-focal" with the rest of the microscope optical system, you have to re-focus the microscope after each switch. The T490A, however, erases this step by providing "simul-focal" viewing. Especially handy for teaching demonstrations, clinical examinations and laboratory applications, the "simul-focal" feature allows your students or colleagues to view clear images simultaneously while you work through the eyepieces. In addition, the T490A's industry standard 23mm photo port can be converted into a C-Mount port by attaching the included C-mount adapter, allowing you to attach most microscope digital cameras and video systems on the market.
The T490A includes a 30-degree inclined 360-degree swiveling, compensation-free trinocular head, a 3-D mechanical stage, and an intensity-variable halogen illumination system. The bright & dark field phase contrast kit is complete, coming with a phase contrast turret condenser with iris diaphragm, a CT lens, and a set of phase contrast 10x, 20x, 40x and 100x plan objectives. The 1.25NA turret condenser includes open bright field position, DF, and Ph 1, 2, 3, and 4 positions.
- A High Quality Brightfield, Darkfield and Phase Contrast Microscopy System!
- A Complete Bright & Dark Field Phase Contrast Kit Included
- "Simul-focal" Optical System Allows Simultaneous Viewing Through the Photo Port and Eyepieces
- Adjustable Parfocal Trinocular Port
- Industry Standard 23mm Photo Port and C-mount Port
- 30-Degree Inclined, 360-Degree Swiveling Compensation Free Trinocular Head
- Photo/Video Capability with Adjustable 23mm Photo Mount for "Simul-Focal" Image System
- Large 3-D Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Stain Resistant Finish
- Low-Position Coaxial Stage Movement Control Knobs
- Coaxial Coarse Fine Focusing with CA Knob Tension Control
- Fully Coated Optical System with High Resolution
- Eight Magnification Settings: 40X-64X-100X-160X-400X-640X-1000X-1600X
- Upward Stage Stopper to Protect Slides and Objectives
- Abbe Condenser with Iris Diaphragm Filters
- Rack and Pinion Adjustment for Condenser
- Built-in Halogen Illumination System with Variable Intensity
- Dual Focusing Control Knobs
- Full Optical Glass Elements
- Precise Ground Glass Lenses
- All Metal Mechanical Components.
- Adjustable Interpupillary Distance
- Adjustable Diopter on Ocular
- Solid Metal Frame Construction with Stain Resistant Enamel Finish
- CE and GS Approvals
- Nosepiece: quadruple
- Mechanical Tube Length: 6-5/16" (160mm)
- Head: 360-degree swiveling compensation free trinocular head inclined at 30-degree
- Eyepieces: WF10X and P16X
- Achromatic Objectives: 4X, 10X, 40X (spring), 100X (spring, oil)
- Stage Dimensions: 5-1/2"x 5-1/2" (140x140mm)
- Stage Traveling Range: 2-15/16"x 1-3/4" (75x45mm)
- Focusing Range: 1-3/16" (30mm)
- Division of Fine Focusing: 0.0000787" (0.002mm)
- Abbe Condenser: NA=1.25 with rack and pinion focusing control
- Illumination: 6V/20W halogen bulb
- Power Supply: 110V (220V version available), CE certified
- Accessories: 6V/20W spare halogen bulb, bottle of immersion oil, blue, green yellow filters
- Microscope Dimensions: 12" x 9" x 16"
- One Trinocular Compensation-Free Head with 23mm Adjustable Photo Port
- One Microscope Body with Frame, Base and Halogen Illumination System
- Four High Quality DIN Objectives, 4X, 10X, 40X and 100X
- Two Pairs of Widefield Eyepieces, WF10X and P16X
- One Complete Bright & Dark Field Phase Contrast Kit
- Three Color Filters
- One Dust Cover
- One Power Cord
- One 6V/20W Spare Halogen Bulb
- One Spare Fuse
- Immersion Oil
- User's Manual Download
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 20 November, 2017.