- Digital professional stereo microscope with pillar stand has long working distance to enable users to perform work or manipulate large items, including circuit boards and dental appliances, and has a 10MP camera with reduction lens and USB 2.0 output for capturing or displaying images on a computer or projector
- Trinocular viewing head with pair of 10x super-widefield eyepieces, adjustable interpupillary distance, fixed 45-degree vertical inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation capability to enable sharing
- 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective provides continuous zoom magnification and longer focal length for inspecting large-scale specimens, a 0.5x Barlow lens extends the working distance, and a 2.0x Barlow lens extends the magnification range
- Upper and lower illumination has 10W halogen light source illuminates specimens, frosted stage plate allows light to pass through from below with transparent specimens, reversible black and white stage plate provides contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and Darkfield condenser reflects light off the specimen, resulting in a light image on a dark background
- Pillar-style table stand with bilateral coarse focus and stage clips to secure the specimen during viewing
The AmScope SM-2TZ-DK-10M digital professional trinocular stereo zoom microscope has a pair of 10x super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces, a 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective, two Barlow lenses, a darkfield condenser, and a pillar stand. The microscope has an overall magnification range of 3.5x-90x. The 10MP camera has a CMOS color sensor, a reduction lens, image capture and editing software, and USB 2.0 output to capture or display still or video images on a computer or projector. The trinocular viewing head has an interpupillary range of 55 to 75mm, a 45-degree inclination to reduce eye and neck strain, and 360-degree rotation to enable sharing. The vertical trinocular port can be used as a C-Mount or 23mm photo port. The WH10x20mm super-widefield high-eyepoint eyepieces combine with the 0.7x-4.5x zoom objective to provide continuous zoom magnification and a longer working distance for inspecting large-scale specimens that require handling or repair. The microscope comes with 0.5x and 2.0x Barlow lenses that can be added to the objective to increase the magnification range. A Barlow lens with a magnification of less than 1.0 reduces magnification and increases the working distance, while a Barlow lens with a magnification greater than 1.0 increases the magnification and reduces the working distance. High-eyepoint eyepieces ease viewing for users who wear glasses, and dioptric adjustment accommodates individual eye-strength differences. A digital stereo microscope, sometimes called an inspection or dissection microscope, has low magnification and a long working distance that enables users to manipulate the object being inspected, and is used where image capture, detailed records, or documentation is required.
The microscope has upper (episcopic) illumination that reflects light off the specimen for enhanced visibility of opaque specimens, and lower (diascopic) Brightfield/Darkfield (BF/DF) illumination that transmits light up through the specimen for enhanced visibility of translucent and transparent objects. Brightfield (BF) illumination allows the specimen to absorb light, resulting in a dark image on a light background, and Darkfield (DF) illumination reflects light off the specimen, resulting in a light image on a dark background. A frosted stage plate allows
The 10MP digital camera has a CMOS color sensor for displaying still microscopy images and streaming live videos to a computer or projector. The camera has 40x magnification and a 0.5x reduction lens that ensures that the display has a similar field of view as the microscope eyepiece. The camera can be mounted in a C-Mount or any 23mm eye tube. The camera includes image capture and editing software that provides still image and live video capture and editing capability, including measurement functions. The software supports JPG, TIF, GIF, PSD, WMF, and BMP file formats and is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux. Camera drivers are compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux. The software includes Windows APIs for native C/C++, C#, DirectShow, Twain, and LabVIEW that enable custom application development. The camera has a USB 2.0 data port (cable included).
light to pass through from below with transparent specimens, a reversible black and white stage plate provides contrast with light- and dark-colored specimens, and stage clips secure the specimen during viewing. The 15W halogen light source provides bright light in a concentrated path. The pillar-style stand has bilateral coarse focus to ease use for left- and right-handed users. All metal construction is durable and the enamel finish is stain-resistant.
|Zoom objective power
|Eyepieces (DIN, 30mm)
||C-Mount or 23mm
|Field of view
|Optical working distance
||Up to 8"
||Episcopic (reflected) and diascopic (transmitted)
||10MP (3584 x 2748 effective pixels)
||Still image and video display and capture
||1/2.3" Aptina MT9J001 CMOS (color)
||23mm or C-Mount
||27fps at 872x654; 8fps at 1744x1308; 1.9fps at 3584x2748
||USB 2.0 (backward compatible on PCs only)
||JPG, TIF, GIF, PSD, WMF, BMP
||Image capture and editing for Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux
|Camera driver compatibility
||Windows XP, Vista, 7, and 8; Mac OS X; and Linux
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 25 January, 2017.