- 5 fully achromatic objective lenses: 4x, 10x, 20x, 40x, 60x for 40x to 600x magnification, up to 2400x with digital zoom
- 180° rotatable 4.3" LCD touchscreen, AV/TV output for display on a large screen
- 5 MP CMOS built-in digital camera with SD card slot and included 4GB SD card for storing photos
- Fully mechanical stage, top & bottom adjustable LED illumination, coarse and fine focus knobs, filter wheel/diaphragm
- Includes 10 prepared slides, hard carrying case, dust cover, touch pen, USB cable, AV cable or 4 AA batteries
The professional-level Celestron PentaView LCD Digital Microscope is a touchscreen LCD microscope with advanced features. PentaView features 5 fully achromatic lens objectives, a mechanical stage, a 4.3 inch TFT full-color touch screen, 5 MP CMOS sensor, and a 4 GB SD card for storing your photos and videos. Taking high-resolution images and video of specimen slides has never been easier.
The LCD screen rotates 180 degrees so you can easily share your viewing with others. For an even bigger audience, use the TV output to display on a television or projector. With magnification from 40 to 600x (2400x with digital zoom), PentaView is ideal for viewing a range of cellular specimens on slides.
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope with touchscreen is an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research, and more.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 18 January, 2017.