- Rain guard HD water-repellent lens coating
- Lightweight, magnesium chassis
- Waterproof & fog proof
- Includes a soft carrying case, Microfiber carry bag & neck strap
- 10x magnification, 42mm objective lens binoculars
- Exceptional optics with ED Prime Glass, Ultra Wide Band Coatings, and RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coating
- Ultra wide field-of-view with long eye-relief; locking diopter
- Lightweight (22.5 Oz), magnesium chassis and soft touch grips; 100 percent waterproof/fogproof construction
- Includes soft case and neckstrap
ED Prime Extra-Low Dispersion fluorite glass delivers amazing color resolution and contrast, and virtually eliminates chromatic aberration and color-fringing to bring out the most distinct details possible in low-light conditions.
Without it, you’re not ready. A wet lens or a misguided breath that would fog conventional glass will never cost you a view. This patented, permanent, water-repellent coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet or condensation to bead up and scatter less light, so you get a clear, bright view when other optics would be rendered useless.
An anti-reflection coating process that is customized for every lens element in the optical path, in order to allow the maximum amount of light from the front glass all the way back to the eyepiece. The result? Optimum brightness and true color across the light spectrum.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 27 November, 2017.