Bushnell's green 10x42 Trophy Binocular utilize BAK4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics to create a versatile and capable optic that produces bright and clear images with accurate color rendition. Coupled with the optical features are 42mm diameter objectives which give the binocular very competent low-light performance, while setting the magnification at 10x allows you to resolve fine details at distances while maintaining a wide field of view. This combination of magnification, optics, objectives, plus a wide viewing angle make the Trophy ideally suited for most outdoor activities from hunting, to birding, to boating, and sporting events.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that make the binocular durable and comfortable to use. The whole optic is protected by rubberized armor that is textured to give it a non-slip grip especially in cold and wet conditions. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof - especially when moving from one extreme temperature to another. A right-eye diopter adjustment allows the binocular to be customized to most people's needs, and its twist-up eyecups means it can be comfortably used with or without eye wear. For long-term observational sessions, the Trophy can be mounted on a tripod or other support system using an optional adapter.
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- Fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, increase contrast, and produce true color fidelity
- 330' field of view at 1000 yards
- Wide 63° apparent angle of view
Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Large textured center focus wheel
- Right-eye dioptric correction
- Twist-up eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Comfortable 15.2mm eye relief
- Wide 4.2mm exit pupil
- Environmentally-friendly lead-free glass
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance - even with extreme temperature variations
- Rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 27 November, 2017.