Gain a tactical advantage in long-range target acquisitions and ultra-low-light conditions with the Vulcan 8x 2nd Generation QS MG Night Vision Riflescope from Armasight. This night vision riflescope features a 2nd generation image intensifier tube and can be wirelessly operated using the included remote control. The Quick Silver (QS) white phosphor technology produces black and white images with a resolution of 47-54 lp/mm. With the Manual Gain, you can control image brightness in low-light conditions or adjust image detail. To extend the life of the intensifier tube, and to protect it from overexposure to bright light or unintentional activation during daylight, the device is equipped with Bright Source Protection. As you move through environments with different lighting conditions, the Automatic Brightness Control (ABC) provides a constant brightness for your viewing.
The 192; f/2.13 lens system provides a wide aperture for collecting night light and improves visibility. To further improve image visibility in the darkness, or to provide additional illumination for faraway targets, this night vision device includes a detachable XLR-IR850 infrared illuminator. For precision targeting, it is equipped with an illuminated reticle, and the optical system offers a 5.4° angular field of view and a 164' minimum focus distance.
The housing is lightweight, durable, waterproof, and resistant to extreme temperatures. Using its quick release mount, this device can be mounted on Picatinny or Weaver-style rails.
- Image Intensifier
- 2nd generation
- 47-54 lp/mm resolution
- Quick Silver (QS) white phosphor produces black and white images
- Bright Source Protection turned off the devices in bright light
- Automatic Brightness Control maintains constant image brightness
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 8x
- Lens system: 192mm, f/2.13
- Multi-coated optics
- Field of view: 5.4°
- Illuminated red mil-dot reticle
- Adjustable brightness
- Low battery indicator
- Use and Handling
- Automatic power shut-off
- 50 MOA windage and elevation range
- 9 SOA impact point correction
- Construction Details
- Compatible with Picatinny or Weaver rails
- Integrated Picatinny double lever-lock quick release mount
- Withstands extreme temperatures
- Tethered objective lens cover
|Field of View
|Minimum Focus Distance
||164' (50 m)
|Impact Point Correction
|Battery / Runtime
||1 x CR-123A (3 V) battery
Runtime: 60 h
1 x AA (1.5 V) battery
||-40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)
||-58 to 158°F (-50 to 70°C)
||12.2 x 4.2 x 4.1" (310 x 108 x 103 mm)
||50.4 oz (1.43 kg)
- Delivery time depends on stock availability with armasights holdings.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 12 July, 2017.