The Vampire 3x CORE Night Vision Riflescope from Armasight is a generation 1 NVD capable of up to 70 lp/mm resolution that rivals second generation tubes. The Armasight CORE (Ceramic Optical Ruggedized Engine) technology features tubes that are made just like Gen 2 and Gen 3 tubes by fusing metal alloys with ceramic compounds, and a variable brightness adjustment for the illuminated red reticle. This night vision riflescope is fitted with a double-lever quick release mount compatible with Weaver and Picatinny rail systems.
A 108mm f/1.5 lens system displays a 10.5° field of view, making the Vampire 3x scope ideal for many viewing tasks. Combined with a removable IR illuminator and water and fog resistant rubberized housing, this riflescope is well-equipped for observations - low light or no light, indoor or outdoor.
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 3x
- Lens system: 108mm F/1.5
- Field of view: 10.5°
- Focus range: 33' / 10 m to infinity
- Image Intensifier
- Gen 1 CORE intensifier tube
- 60-70 lp/mm resolution
- Use and Handling
- Detachable infrared illuminator with adjustable focus
- 1/2 MOA impact point correction
- Illuminated red reticle
- Adjustable reticle brightness
- Integrated Weaver/Picatinny mount
- Double-lever quick release
- Construction Details
- Operating temperature: -40 to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -50 to 70°C
||Gen 1 CORE
|Field of View
||33' / 10 m to infinity
||CR123A lithium 3 V
||Up to 40 hours
||-40 to 122°F / -40 to 50°C
||-58 to 158°F / -50 to 70°C
||10.8 x 3.4 x 3.7" / 275 x 87 x 95 mm
||3.0 lb / 1.36 kg
- Delivery time depends on stock availability with armasights holdings.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 12 July, 2017.