The Nyx-7 Gen 2+ ID Night Vision Bi-Ocular from Armasight is a generation 2+ NVD capable of up to 54 lp/mm resolution. The Armasight Gen 2+ ID multi-alkali photocathode features a proximity-focused microchannel plate; it also features Automatic Brightness Control, which continuously adjusts image brightness to optimize the displayed image quality. The Nxy-7 also features a bright-light cutoff and LED battery power indicators displayed in the screen of the eyepeice. This night vision bi-ocular is head or helmet mountable with an included flip-up head mount or optional universal helmet mount.
A 24mm f/1.2 lens system displays a 40° field of view, making the Nyx-7 Gen 2+ ID bi-ocular ideal for many viewing tasks. The bi-ocular configuration is designed to allow the user to keep both eyes open for more comfortable long-duration viewing. Combined with a built-in IR illuminator and weather-resistant housing, this bi-ocular is well-equipped for observations - low light or no light, indoor or outdoor.
- Optical Performance
- Magnification: 1x
- Lens system: 24mm f/1.2
- Field of view: 40°
- Focus range: 0.8' / 0.25 m to infinity
- Gen 2+ Increased Definition intensifier tube
- 47-54 lp/mm resolution
- Displays standard green NV image
- Automatic Brightness Control dynamically optimizes image brightness
- Bright Light Cut-Off protects tube and viewer's eyes from excessive light levels
Use and Handling
- In-view low-battery indicators
- Built-in IR illuminator with flood lens
- Head and helmet mountable
||Gen 2+ ID Multi-Alkaili
|Field of View
||0.8' / 0.25 m to infinity
||Single CR123 lithium 3 V or AA alkaline 1.5 V
||Up to 60 hr (lithium); 50 hr (alkaline)
||-40 to 122°F / -40 to 50°C
||-58 to 158°F / -50 to 70°C
||95% (77 to 104°F / 25 to 40°C) for 48 hr
||5.9 x 4.0 x 2.7" / 150 x 102 x 70 mm
||1.0 lb / .45 kg
- Delivery time depends on stock availability with armasights holdings.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 12 July, 2017.