The Eagle 3.5x Gen 2+ SD Night Vision Binocular from Armasight is a generation 2+ NVD capable of up to 51 lp/mm resolution. The Armasight Gen 2+ multi-alkali photocathode's performance approximates a 3rd generation image intensifier tube; it also features Automatic Brightness Control, which continuously adjusts image brightness to optimize the displayed image quality. This night vision device comes with a hand strap and neck strap.
The 80mm f/1.6 lens system displays a 12° field of view and can be focused as close as 5', making the Eagle Gen 2+ HD binocular ideal for close-range and other viewing tasks. The binocular configuration is designed to give a magnified, stereoscopic view to the user. Combined with a built-in IR illuminator and weather-resistant housing, this binocular is well-equipped for observations - low light or no light, indoor or outdoor.
- Magnification: 3.5x
- Lens system: 80mm f/1.6
- Field of view: 12°
- Exit Pupil Diameter: 10 mm
- Eye Relief: 21.5 mm
- Focus range: 5' to infinity
- Gen 2+ SD multi-alkali intensifier tube
- 45-51 lp/mm resolution
- Displays standard green NV image
- Automatic Brightness Control dynamically optimizes image brightness
- Bright Light Cut-Off protects tube and viewer's eyes from excessive light levels
Use and Handling
- In-view low-battery indicators
- Built-in IR illuminator with flood lens
- Hand and neck straps
||Gen 2+ SD multi-alkali intensifier tube
|Field of View
||5' / 1.5 m to infinity
||Single CR123 lithium 3 V or AA 1.5 V battery
||Up to 60 hr (lithium); 30 hr (alkaline)
||-40 to 122°F / -40 to 50°C
||-58 to 158°F / -50 to 70°C
||95% (77 to 104°F / 25 to 40°C) for 48 hr
||9.2 x 4.7 x 2.9" / 235 x 120 x 75 mm
||3.3 lbs / 1.52 kg
- Delivery time depends on stock availability with armasights holdings.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 08 July, 2017.