The Prometheus 3x 336 60Hz Thermal Monocular from Armasight is a multi-purpose, long-wave infrared, magnified, handheld thermal image monocular that features a 42mm f/1.1 lens system, 2.8x (NTSC) / 3.4x (PAL) magnification, video output, and waterproof aluminum alloy housing. By distinguishing slight differences in the heat of objects within the field of view, thermal imagers are capable of seeing through smoke, fog, and dust—day or night.
An uncooled FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core thermal detector captures 336x256 resolution images at 60Hz, giving this Prometheus the imaging power needed for thermal viewing at almost any distance as it employs up to an 4x digital zoom. The Prometheus features different color modes for different viewing needs: White Hot, Black Hot, Rainbow, Fusion, Glowbow, and Ironbow. Complementing the imaging performance and versatility of the Prometheus thermal monocular is an aerospace aluminum alloy housing that gives it waterproof performance.
- Imaging Performance
- 336x256 uncooled Tau 2 detector
- Pixel size: 17µm
- Resolution: 0.40 mrad
- 60Hz refresh rate
- Magnification: 2.8x (NTSC) / 3.4x (PAL)
- Digital zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x
- Germanium glass objective lens
- Lens system: 42mm f/1.1
- Angle of view: 7.8° x 5.9°;
- Exit pupil: 10mm
- Eye relief: 45mm
- Close focus: 16'
- AMOLED SVGA 060 color display
- Video output
- Color modes: White Hot, Black Hot, Rainbow, Fusion, Glowbow, Ironbow 1 & 2
- Aerospace aluminum alloy housing
- Waterproof performance
- Operating temperature: -40 to 122°F
- Storage temperature: -58 to 158°F
- Weight: 1.2 lbs / 0.55 kg
||336x256 FLIR Tau 2
||2.8x (NTSC) / 3.4x (PAL)
|Angle of View
||7.8° x 5.9°
|Minimum Focus Distance
||AMOLED SVGA 060
||2x CR123A (3V) batteries
||-40 to 122°F / -40 to 50°C
||-58 to 158°F / -50 to 70°C
||10.0 x 2.7 x 2.7" / 255 × 70 × 70 mm
||1.2 lbs / 0.55 kg
- Delivery time depends on stock availability with armasights holdings.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 12 July, 2017.