- IMAGINE AWAKENING A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF COLORS INVISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE. Don’t lug around heavy, old fashioned binoculars when you can carry these lightweight, UltraHD binoculars
- NEW FOGPROOF, WATERPROOF, EXTRA-LOW DISPERSION (ED) Glass Eliminates Color Fringing and Chromatic Aberration at High Magnification: Close up, or far away, you’ll never worry about poor clarity again
- YOU’LL BECOME THE ENVY OF YOUR BIRDWATCHING FRIENDS: They’ll wonder why you’re raving about your binoculars until you hand over your ProBirders, if you’re willing to share
- COMPACT AND DURABLE AS A TANK: Unlike most 8X32 birdwatching binoculars, ours leverage DuraTech Technology, allowing you to travel light and without fear of damage
- PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL WIDE VIEW OR CLOSE UP VIEWS OR YOUR MONEY BACK: Experience hours of pleasant bird watching no matter where your journey takes you!
What if you could see an entirely new spectrum of colors on a bird, normally invisible to the naked eye?
Introducing the Polaris Optics ProBirder Ultra HD 8X32 Compact Bird Watching Binoculars With ED Glass .
What's The Secret? The Polaris Optics ProBirder allows you to awaken a whole new world of colors invisible to the naked eye!
The Polaris Optics ProBirder binoculars are revolutionary in their color clarity, resolution, contrast, and durability.
Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) Glass Eliminates Color Fringing and Chromatic Aberration at High Magnification: Close up, or far away, you’ll never worry about poor clarity again
Lightweight, No Color Fringing Binoculars Means More Clarity, and Less Eye Fatigue: These Lenses effectively eliminate color fringing at high magnification, so you can easily see every vibrant color on the tip of every wing without getting exhausted!
Objective lens diameter: 32mm
Prism Type: BaK-4, Roof
Field of view: 393ft/1000 yds
Close Focus: 2m
Lens coating: Fully multi-coated
Phase coated: Yes
Waterproof/Fog Proof: Yes
Eye Relief: 17.8mm
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 20 June, 2017.