- High index ED Glass objective lenses for the truest color rendition.
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coated lenses –provides maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Celestron Broadband coatings provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- Phase Coated BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings
- Waterproof & Fogproof -Nitrogen purged.
- Rubber Armored-- for protection
- Ergonomic features such as open bridge body with thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Metal Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups -for long life and precision movement.
Granite ED 12x50 Binocular
Celestron Granite ED Series Roof Prism Binoculars are the pinnacle of optical and mechanical design. The fully multi-coated lenses provide maximum light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. This feature also provides superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
Rugged and Lightweight
With its state-of-the-art modern open frame, the style of the Granite ED 12x50 Binocular provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight. The body is made of magnesium alloy which is lighter than aluminum and more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
- Bird Watching
- Sporting Events
- Wildlife and Nature Viewing
- Travel and Outdoors
- Astronomical Viewing
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 18 June, 2017.