- Quality optics with stunning HD clarity
- 100% quality materials used and tested extensively
- Beautiful design and durability built to last
- Premium BaK-4 prism glass and fully multi-coated optics for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Built-in, 3-axis digital compass for true heading; integrated TILT feature, with Liquid Crystal Display read-out for optimum stabilization
- Buoyant, waterproof and salt water corrosion resistant
- Rugged non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed, fold-down eyecups; 100% UV protection
The Bushnell 7x 50mm Digital Marine binoculars feature a built-in 3-axis digital compass for true heading and an Integrated TILT feature, with Liquid Crystal Display read-out for optimum stabilization even on unruly waters. Built to withstand extreme nautical environments. And float in them. The U.S. Coast Guard suggests you keep them on board, but we made our Marine series binoculars buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant, so a little dunking won't deep-six your day. You'll appreciate the ultra-bright, crisp views granted by their multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. Rugged rubber armoring provides a sure grip, absorbs shock and keeps them from sliding in rough conditions. They're essential equipment if you spend much time on deck and aren't fazed by a little time off it.
This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 18 June, 2017.