- Waterproof, shockproof binocular with 7x magnification and 50mm objective lens
- Sports-Autofocus system puts everything into focus from 18m to infinity
- BAK-4 prisms, fully multicoated optical surfaces, and 20mm of long eye relief
- Light transmission peaks at over 90 percent for viewing in low-light conditions
- Measures 8.2 x 2.8 x 5.2 inches (W x H x D)
It’s not just wet. It’s a whole different world. Fogbound mornings, afternoons of glaring sun and s alt spray, nights like floating on ink. Always in motion, temperatures all over the board, distances that challenge land-bound perceptions. Steiner marine optics were built for this: waterproof, corrosion-proof, always crystal-clear, with special coatings, Construction and capabilities specifically created for a water-borne life. Steiner Marine Binoculars - The perfect, first pair of quality, water-going binoculars for enthusiasts who want the most performance for their money.Features:7x Magnification the marine standard, with a wide, stable image for tracking other boats, buoys and bridge numbers even in rough water. High Contrast Optics provide bright, sharply contoured images with natural color definition for outstanding viewing quality suitable for both beginners and professionals. Floating Prism System uses flexible silicon lens mount to absorb severe shock, impact and abuse without damage.Sports-Auto Focus System lets you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 18m to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects. Waterproof and Rubber Armored durable construction that can stand up to wet conditions and ergonomic ridges and pads for a secure, comfortable grip.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 11 January, 2017.