- High index ED Glass objective lenses for the truest color rendition.
- Fully Broadband Multi-Coated lenses –provides maximum throughput light transmission with the highest levels of contrast. Celestron Broadband coatings provide superb natural color fidelity and vivid color saturation.
- Phase Coated BaK-4 Prisms with Dielectric High Reflectivity Coatings
- Waterproof & Fogproof -Nitrogen purged.
- Rubber Armored-- for protection
- Ergonomic features such as open bridge body with thumb indentations & finger ridges to prevent slipping.
- Metal Focus Knob, Diopter Ring, and Twist-Up Eyecups -for long life and precision movement.
They feature ED glass (low dispersion) in the optical design and they deliver edge-to-edge sharpness with excellent color correction & razor sharp images while virtually eliminating chromatic aberration, field curvature, and distortion. The Granite series uses a state-of-the-art modern open frame/hinge style which provides an excellent grip and is comfortable to handle (even single handed) with the reduced weight. The body is made of magnesium alloy which is lighter than aluminum but it is more rugged and tough for handling in any environment.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 10 January, 2017.